Millers CFS 0w20 NT+ Engine Oil (5L)
- Brand: Millers
- Product Code: 7961-5L
- Ex Tax: £44.99
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Oil - Lower viscosity, high antiwear characteristics; specifically formulated for qualifying and shorter duration events
Alower viscosity oil with extremely high anti wear characteristics specifically formulated for use in qualifying or shorter duration events.
The fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Formulation is for modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra low friction are required. The ultra low friction, nano technology additives have been successfully proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
For competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria, especially for qualifying or
shorter duration events where the engine has been designed for this type of crankcase lubricant.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Significantly reduced friction
- Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A1/B1
- Formulated for modern high revving engines used in circuit racing or for events such as hill climbs and sprints
- Ideal for use as a qualifying oil
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C