Millers CFS 5w40 Engine Oil (5L)
- Brand: Millers
- Product Code: 7953-5L
- Ex Tax: £36.66
CFS 5w40 is suitable for fast road, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. It is also suited to engines with hydraulic tappets. The competition full synthetic engine oil is formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance. The ultra low friction, nano technology additives successfully proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
Use for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints.
- Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oil
- By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in high stress areas
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil. High film strength for ultimate protection. Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up. Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150oC.
- Provides the optimum balance between hydrodynamic and boundary lubrication and the power absorbed through pumping losses to ensure maximum power release
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Ideal for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C