Millers CRX 75w140 NT+ Transmission Oil (5L)
- Brand: Millers
- Product Code: 7990-5L
- Ex Tax: £46.66
Competition heavy-duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications. A blend of synthetic base stocks and shear stable viscosity modifiers. Incorporates “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, combined with extreme pressure additives. For use in manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil
Designed for the lubrication of competition transmission systems which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications e.g. long distance racing on very high power and torque output. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip, which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions. Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w140 NT.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes. Proven solution to gearbox problems in high performance rally cars.
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength for maximum component protection. Reduces friction and wear.
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B, ZF-TE-ML-16F
- ZF TE-ML-17B