Millers CRX 75w90 NT+ Transmission Oil (5L)
- Brand: Millers
- Product Code: 7966-5L
- Ex Tax: £46.66
Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of full synthetic base oils incorporating new ‘Nano Technology’ additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions. Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w90 NT
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/ low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength for maximum component protection. Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF TE-ML-02B, ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B
- ZF TE-ML-16F, ZF TE-ML-17B, ZF TE-ML-19C, ZF TE-ML-21