Millers CVL Turbo Valve Lubricant & Combustion Enhancer (500ml)SKU: 5792
A valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer that protects against valve seat recession, adds up to 4 octane numbers to base fuel. CVL Turbo also provides flame front control allowing engines to run more advanced ignition timing, without danger of pre-ignition or detonation. Enables older engines to run on modern unleaded fuel, and is equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic converters.
One bottle (500ml) to 20 litres (maximum) unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications. Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation.
- Use with modern fuels to increase octane levels by up to 4 octane numbers (40 points)
- Provides improved performance for race, rally or track day
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors
- For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel
- Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel
ID-Workz Ltd is an authorised stockist of Millers Oils. Find the entire range of automotive oils, fluids and additives on our website at the best prices in the UK!