BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for Honda Integra Type R DC2 (Rear Fork)
The BC Racing coilovers greatly improve vehicle handling and stability, and give you the adjustment and control to set up your car just how you like it to feel and handle, whether it be for the road or the track. These coilovers are truly exceptional value for money!
About BR Series Coilovers
The BR series coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity.
As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit.
BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.
- Pillowball top mount
- Camber adjustable top mounts where applicable*
- Aluminium top plates
- 30 Way adjustable damping
- Adjustable spring platform
- Height adjustment via bottom mount to retain full damper travel
- Bearing mounted upper front spring platform
- Dust boot to protect damper seals
- *Some features are dependent on model
BR Series Type RS Top Mounts
- Front: Rubber Top Mount
- Rear: Rubber Top Mount or Non Top Mount
- Front Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 6 kg/mm
Fitment: 92-00 Honda Integra Type R DC2 (Rear Fork)
ID-Workz Ltd has been one of the leading suppliers of BC Racing coilovers for over 10 years. Do you need advice on choosing the perfect coilovers for your needs? Please contact our sales team who are always happy to help!