BC Racing HM Series Coilovers for Honda Integra Type R DC5 (01-06)SKU: A-07-HM
- Inverted mono-tube damper
- Linear twin-piston design
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of compression adjustment via the external reservoirs
- 30-clicks of rebound adjustment from the bottom of the damper
- Front and rear camber plates standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball mounts standard when camber plates do not apply
- 1-year warranty against manufacturers defect
- Fully rebuildable
Each HM Series Coilover System uses inverted mono-tube dampers front and rear on McPherson strut vehicles with steel braided lines leading from the top of the damper to the external reservoirs. The external reservoirs allow for a higher oil capacity with the added benefit of increased thermal dissipation, they also house the secondary damping piston.
For vehicles that are heavily tracked, the HM Series coilovers are definitely worth checking out!
Fitment: 01-06 Honda Integra Type R DC5 (01-06)
ID-Workz Ltd has been one of the leading suppliers of BC Racing coilovers for over 10 years. Do you need advice on choosing the perfect coilovers for your needs? Please contact our sales team who are always happy to help!