BC Racing V1 Series Coilovers for Daihatsu Copen LA400K (14+)SKU: ZF-10-V1-VA
The BC Racing coilovers greatly improve vehicle handling and stability, and give you the adjustment and control to set up your car just how you like it to feel and handle, whether it be for the road or the track. These coilovers are truly exceptional value for money!
About V1 Series Coilovers
The V1 series coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 50mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity. As the damper unit opearates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit.
BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their V1 range with a large 50mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.
- Pillowball upper mount
- Camber adjustable top mounts where applicable*
- Aluminium top plates
- 30 way adjustable damping
- Adjustable spring platform
- Height adjustment via bottom mount to retain full damper travel
- Dust boot to protect damper seals
- *Some features are dependent on model
V1 Series Type VA Top Mounts
- Front: Pillowball Top Mount
- Rear: Rubber Top Mount or Non Top Mount
- Front Spring Rate: 5 kg/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 3 kg/mm
Fitment: 14+ Daihatsu Copen LA400K
ID-Workz Ltd has been one of the leading suppliers of BC Racing coilovers for over 10 years. Do you need advice on choosing the perfect coilovers for your needs? Please contact our sales team who are always happy to help!