BC Racing ZR Series Coilovers for BMW M3 E92 Coupe Non-EDC (08-13)SKU: I-39-ZR
The ZR Series offers 15-clicks of low-speed compression adjustment, 12-clicks of high-speed compression adjustment, and 30-clicks of rebound adjustment. They also offer full height adjustability independent of piston shaft travel and spring compression.
- Inverted mono-tube damper
- Linear twin piston design
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of rebound adjustment
- 15-clicks of low speed compression adjustment
- 12-clicks of high speed compression adjustment
- Front and rear camber plates standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball mounts standard when camber plates do not apply
- 1-year warranty against manufacturers defect
- Fully rebuildable
On cars with McPherson struts, the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted mono-tube damper. The damper has a steel braided line exiting the top of the damper leading to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted on the chassis for easy adjustment.
Cars with Double A-Arm suspension come with upright dampers. These dampers have steel braided lines or solid stems that exit the damper at the bottom and lead to the external reservoir that can be mounted under the chassis or on the shock body itself.
Not all vehicles allow for inverted front and rear dampers. In such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied. The braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper when not inverted. Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. In such cases pillowball top mounts are supplied in place of camber plates.
Fitment: 08-13 BMW M3 Coupe E92 (Non EDC)
ID-Workz Ltd has been one of the leading suppliers of BC Racing coilovers for over 10 years. Do you need advice on choosing the perfect coilovers for your needs? Please contact our sales team who are always happy to help!