Millers EE Performance 10w40 Engine Oil (5L)SKU: 7708-5L
A fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol and diesel engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the ‚Äútrack day ready‚Äù, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 10w40 specification, covering a wide range of older vehicles benefiting from fully synthetic technology.
Features & Benefits
- 'Track day ready', high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer‚Äôs specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 10w40 grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology gives ultimate engine protection
- Higher viscosity grade provides stable oil film and lubrication throughout full
- RPM range in arduous applications including track day use
- Viscosity characteristics and ZDDP anti-wear additive levels optimised to protect older hot hatches and period performance cars
- ACEA A3/B4, ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-98
- Fiat 9.55535-G2, Fiat 9.55535-D2
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Citroen / Peugeot PSA B71-2300 <2014, PSA B71-2295, PSA B71-2294
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- Audi / VW Group VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Alfa Romeo, AMG, Jaguar, Land Rover, Subaru
- Asian manufacturers including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
ID-Workz Ltd is an authorised stockist of Millers oils, fluids and additives. Browse our eBay store to shop the full range of Millers Oils along with a huge range of performance and tuning parts.