Millers Nanodrive CFS 0w30 NT+ Engine Oil (1L)SKU: 7962-1L
A fully synthetic Triple Ester NANODRIVE Technology low friction formulation suitable for modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra-low friction are required. Part of the Competition Fully Synthetic NT+ range of engine oils and incorporates Millers Oils second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results for the professional race team.
Recommended for competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria and beneficial for high revving engines, especially for qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine has been designed for this type of crankcase lubricant.
- Significantly reduced friction (laboratory tests and results show up to 60% friction reduction plus a reduction in wear to a standard engine oil)
- Reduces component wear promoting longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A1/B1
- Formulated for modern high revving engines used in circuit racing or for events such as hill climbs and sprints
- Suitable for operating at 125¬∞C with peak temperatures up to 150¬∞C
ID-Workz Ltd is an authorised stockist of Millers Oils. Find the entire range of automotive oils, fluids and additives on our website at the best prices in the UK!