Millers Nanodrive CSS 10w40 Engine Oil (5L)SKU: 7951-5L
A high performance competition semi-synthetic engine oil combining the highest quality and latest performance additives in synthetic and mineral base stocks. Part of the Competition Semi-Synthetic range of engine oils, incorporating Millers Oils original NANODRIVE low friction technology, increasing power and torque for a competitive edge in non-professional racing.
CSS 10w40 is a high performance semi synthetic road and race oil for lubricating car and motorcycle engines alike. Suitable for modern high performance engines with or without turbo chargers
- Reduces friction up to 26% plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
- The latest lubricant technology has been utilised to provide a catalytic converter compatible oil, engineered to meet the demands of today's competition engines and conditions
- Sophisticated performance additive package
- Semi-synthetic base fluid
- Provides maximum engine protection and minimum power loss
- Original NANODRIVE low friction technology increases power
ID-Workz Ltd is an authorised stockist of Millers Oils. Find the entire range of automotive oils, fluids and additives on our website at the best prices in the UK!