Millers Racing Brake Fluid 300+ (500ml)SKU: 7976
A high temperature brake fluid with an extremely high dry boiling point of at least 310¬∞C, providing exceptional resistance to vapour locking and good compressibility for improved brake feel.
Brake fluids play a key role in driver experience and vehicle feedback. The Millers Oils motorsport brake fluids maintain their viscosity even at high temperature, and are robust against water absorption to ensure consistent performance.
Use as received for racing and high performance braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced. Extended performance DOT 4 formulation suitable for high performance road cars, track day and competition use.
- Dry boiling point of above 310¬∞C in comparison to the 230¬∞C required for standard DOT 4 fluids
- Has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions
- Robust against water absorption, improving resistance to vapour lock
- Compatible with DOT 3 & 5.1 brake fluids
- Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point: Above 310¬∞C
- Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point: Above 194¬∞C
- FMVSS 116: DOT 4
- SAE Viscosity Grade: J1703, J1704
ID-Workz Ltd is an authorised stockist of Millers Oils. Find the entire range of automotive oils, fluids and additives on our website at the best prices in the UK!