Millers XF Premium 5w50 Engine Oil (5L)SKU: 7726-5L
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol and diesel engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a 5w50 viscosity, including Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsches, Caterhams and Fords including the Mustang.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SM, SL
- Ford WSS-M2C931-C
- MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Porsche A40
- Asian manufacturers including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota
ID-Workz Ltd is an authorised stockist of Millers Oils. Find the entire range of automotive oils, fluids and additives on our website at the best prices in the UK!