TEIN High Tech Lowering Springs for Mitsubishi Galant Fortis CY4A (07-09)SKU: SKE20-G1B00
Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and mild improvement in handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke.
High Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price.
- Front Lowering: 35mm
- Rear Lowering: 35mm
- Added performance and excellent comfort
- Chrome vanadium SAE9254V construction
- Progressive spring rate design
- Includes silencer rubber on certain applications
- Gold powder coat finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OE/OE replacement dampers
- 1 year manufacturers defect and sag warranty - Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise (does not cover powder coat finish/rust)
- Find out more about TEIN High Tech Springs here
Fitment: 2007/08-2009/12 Mitsubishi Galant Fortis 2.0 FWD CY4A
ID-Workz Ltd specialises in performance car parts. Be sure to check our website to see what other awesome upgrades we have for your car!